TP Toolkit PRO V2.0
$ 59.00 USD
This release of TP Toolkit comes with over 30 objects including 7 brand new tools.
This will be one of the best production plugins you’ll buy this year!
TP Toolkit PRO V2.0 from Think Particle comes complete with over 30 objects, including 7 brand new tools, this TP Toolkit will be one of the best production plugins you’ll buy this year!
The TP Toolkit PRO V2.0 is designed to make thinking particles accessible to the masses; creating thinking particle set-ups is as easy as dragging and dropping-in your ideas. The power is there, so is the simplicity.
What Is New?
7 New Tools
01. Spiral : Spirals – DNA and more!
02. Roll : Roll – Bank or pitch your particles!
03. Surface : Make particles of any group stick to a geometric surface!
04. Volume : Make particles of any group stick to a geometric volume!
05. Random Group : Randomise the thinking particle group to add variation to the simulation!
06. Clone Geo : Apply objects, lights and more to particles!
07. Kill Particles : Delete particles based on their age or an object!
01. Powerful particle simulations at the best price in the market!
02. Creating simulations made easy and quick yet still powerful!
03. Mograph integration built in allows an even more expansive control with tools you’re already comfortable with.
04. Flocking, Explosions, Procedural Creations, and more!
05. Be more competitive in the motion design market with the right tools!
06. Endless possibilities of creations with over 30 unique ways to make, change, and kill off particles!
Reasons To Buy
01. Add more dynamic quality to your animation.
02. Impress your clients with beautiful motion
Road Map (what to expect):
01. Bug Fixes (as discovered).
02. Set Data Tool (set any particle attribute).
03. Tree Generation Tool (make trees, particle networks and more).
04. Weather Tools (hurricanes, storms and tornados).
05. Explosion Tools (explosion, nuke and missile strikes).
06. Grids (create complex arrays of particles in 3 dimensions).
07. Morphing (moving particles from one position, or object, to another).
TP Toolkit PRO V2.0 from Think Particle
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)