Super Source Falloff for Cinema 4D
$ 30.00 USD
Curious Animal have created a plugin that makes it easier to design and animate detailed falloff shapes, giving you more control over your Mograph effectors and many of the newer deformers. (Licence Agreement)
Get more creative freedom for your Cinema 4D falloff shapes with Super Source Falloff for Cinema 4D. Curious Animal have created a plugin that makes it easier to design and animate detailed falloff shapes, giving you more control over your Mograph effectors and many of the newer deformers. Super power your custom falloff shapes with multi-object falloffs and many supported object types – including X-Particles (v2.5 & 3 supported) and Mograph generators.
Easily create detailed, irregular, animated falloff shapes – from variable width falloffs to complex multi-object falloff shapes.
Use polygon objects, splines and most primitives to define the edges of your falloffs – all at the same time.
Both points and surfaces of polygons are tested to create more accurate falloffs.
Use up to 40 objects to control the inside and outside edges of your falloffs.
Works in mograph effectors and many of the newer built in deformers.
You can download Super Source Falloff and use ‘demo’ as your serial code to activate a 14 day non-rendering trial licence. We hope you like the demo, if you do, please come back to buy a serial code that will activate the full version.
UPDATE : February 11th, 2016
– This update adds support for Mograph generators in Super Source Falloff, as well as some big changes under the hood to make polygon based falloff shapes faster and more accurate. We’ve also given Noise Falloff and Boole Falloff a smoother workflow – you won’t need a second effector anymore (although you can still use one if you prefer), we’ve created a Falloff Tag you can use as the source instead. All the editor window handles for Falloff Tags are available to use from your Noise or Boole Falloff so it’s much easier to tweak your falloffs now.
– Newly created is Fallofftopia, a pack that includes Super Source Falloff, Noise Falloff and Boole Falloff – as well as a bonus Reference Falloff. Reference Falloff lets you select an effector (or Falloff Tag) to use it’s settings – so if you want to use the same falloff in several places you don’t have to copy-paste the settings any more, just use Reference Falloff!
– These updates support Cinema 4D versions R15-R17. Curious Animal are slowly dropping support for R13 & R14 across all of their plugins to ensure more up to date tools and to focus their resources on fewer versions.
UPDATE : March 24th, 2015
– A wide range of new objects may now be used to create falloff shapes. Most generators that create polygon or spline objects are now supported (eg Sweeps, Extrudes and Lofts). Curious Animal have also added support for basic particle emitters and X-Particles emitters (X-Particles v3 supported also).
– The interface has been simplified and improved – users can turn individual objects in their falloffs on or off to quickly alter their falloff shapes.
– Spline support has been simplified by removing the spline detail settings – each subdivision within linked spline objects is tested, so to increase/decrease the accuracy users can alter the subdivisions of their spline.
What’s new in V1.50? Check it out below:
Please Note: In order to generate a permanent serial number for this product, you will be asked to provide the first 11 digits of your Cinema 4D serial number. To locate your Cinema 4D serial number, in Cinema 4D choose Help – Personalise. Your serial number is located in the top right corner of the dialogue box.
System Requirements: Cinema 4D R15 – R16
Platform: Mac OS X, Windows
Licence Type: Commercial Licence and Demo Licence
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
When using the license server for C4D there are two things to
look out for when purchasing Curious Animal plugins:
1) you need to register the plugin with your license server serial. This
is an 11 digit number starting with a 2, you can find it on your license
2) you need to purchase the same number of plugin licenses that are
served by your C4D license server serial. Your license server manager
will tell you this number as well.
|Licence Type||Commercial Licence, Demo Licence|