Paint Out for After Effects
$ 29.99 USD
Paint Out for After Effects by Ben Rollason is a script that allows you to control, manage and visualise a large number of Paint Strokes easily and intuitively. In many situations, a few clicks can eliminate tracking markers, dirt or other unwanted features from a scene that would otherwise take many hours of manual paint work.
Paint Out uses tracked nulls to manage paint strokes. Tracked nulls can be the nulls created by After Effects’ 3D Camera Tracker, the nulls created by importing match-move data or nulls generated by Paint Out itself from 2D trackers.
Using these tracked nulls, you can easily create or remove paint strokes in bulk; paint strokes that automatically follow the position of the null. Paint Out’s vector feature allows you to define an object’s rotation, and rotates the clone accordingly. In other words, Paint Out deals easily with rotating objects. Using the Paint Out controls created on each null, you can tweak the clone stroke’s colour, size, softness and roundness, you can visualise it with a colored spot, or you can turn it on and off using the null layer’s in and out.
Give it a try… it really does take the pain out of painting!
Paint Out Layer Controls:
Paint Out Script User Interface:
Paint Out Vectors:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)