Curious Animal’s Noise Falloff for Cinema 4D adds noise to any existing falloff shape. It’s an easy way to add a more organic feeling to many effects – including Mograph effectors, many of Cinema 4D’s newer deformers, all of Curious Animal’s deformers and anywhere else you can use a falloff.
Add an element of randomness to any falloff shape, great for making effects that feel more organic.
Features of Noise Falloff
Roughen up your edges – Noise Falloff adds an element of randomness to any of Cinema 4D’s Mograph effectors.
Choose from many different noise types to create a huge range of falloff effects, all easy to tweak so you can get just what you’re after.
UPDATE : February 11th, 2016
– This update adds support for Mograph generators in Super Source Falloff, as well as some big changes under the hood to make polygon based falloff shapes faster and more accurate. We’ve also given Noise Falloff and Boole Falloff a smoother workflow – you won’t need a second effector anymore (although you can still use one if you prefer), we’ve created a Falloff Tag you can use as the source instead. All the editor window handles for Falloff Tags are available to use from your Noise or Boole Falloff so it’s much easier to tweak your falloffs now.
– Newly created is Fallofftopia, a pack that includes Super Source Falloff, Noise Falloff and Boole Falloff – as well as a bonus Reference Falloff. Reference Falloff lets you select an effector (or Falloff Tag) to use it’s settings – so if you want to use the same falloff in several places you don’t have to copy-paste the settings any more, just use Reference Falloff!
– These updates support Cinema 4D versions R15-R17. Curious Animal are slowly dropping support for R13 & R14 across all of their plugins to ensure more up to date tools and to focus their resources on fewer versions.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)