NEON DELUXE for Cinema 4D
by Dan Couto
NEON DELUXE is a Cinema 4D plugin that allows you to create neon lights and tubing from your splines … INSTANTLY!
This is NOT A KIT.
It Is totally parametric and will work with any spline.
NEON DELUXE’s features include:
• NEW : Licensing system : Uses your C4D serial number, no more frustrating API keys!
• NEW : 50 point spline limit.
• Apply colour to each neon tube individually.
• Flicker animation with per-tube control.
• Set Spline Type (Linear, Cubic, Akima, B-Spline or Bezier).
• Show/Hide Controls – Only see the controls you need – No clutter!
• 10 Preset neon lights.
• HUD Thumbnails.
• Clips and Insulators.
• Dynamic Cords and Connectors.
• Thumbnail icons for Presets.
PLEASE NOTE :
o You must have HUD turned ON in the Filter menu for the Thumbnails to work.
o Make sure Glow is turned on in the Physical Renderer.
o Neon Deluxe is a licensed plugin, therefore, just as each different release of Cinema 4D has it’s own serial number so too does Neon Deluxe. For example, a Neon Deluxe serial number created for Cinema 4D R19, will not work in any other version of Cinema 4D, it will only work in Cinema 4D R19.
NEON DELUXE uses the CONTAINER PLUGIN by Niklas Rosenstein. You can find out more about it here.
|NEON DELUXE for Cinema 4D
$ 90.00 USD Add to cart
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)