MovieType Lite for Cinema4D and After Effects CC
$ 69.00 USD
A collection of presets and tools for creating professional, movie trailer-style graphics fast in Cinema 4D Lite.
Introducing MovieType Lite from Motionworks
A collection of presets and tools for creating professional, movie trailer-style graphics fast in Cinema 4D Lite. With MovieType Lite the popular MovieType tools are now available to all Adobe After Effects CC users.
MovieType Lite includes over 230 presets which can be used individually or combined to create blockbuster movie type looks. Use the presets as they are tweak them to create your own unique looks.
MovieType Lite is easy to use and puts the key Cinema 4D Lite tools for creating impactful 3D animations at your fingertips, allowing you to work faster and spend more time designing and doing the fun stuff.
Why MovieType Lite?
As designers who specialize in movie promos, we built MovieType to allow us to work faster and produce consistently great looking graphics every time. Now with MovieType Lite, all Adobe After Effects CC users can get a creative head start when using Cinema 4D Lite, fast tracking many repetitive tasks which steal valuable design time. Spending less time in 3D gives you more time to focus on compositing in Adobe After Effects, to finish the look .
With the release of After Effects CC, we created this Cinema 4D Lite compatible version to give all After Effects CC users the opportunity to take advantage of these tools and create terrific looking Cinema 4D type animations quickly and easily.
MovieType Lite isn’t a plug-in, it’s a set of tools which bring together the most useful features of Cinema 4D Lite for creating cool, cinematic text looks. If you want to further customise your looks you still have complete access to all of the Cinema 4D Lite tools.
- MovieType Lite includes almost all of the features included in MovieType with over 230 type presets, camera rig presets, light rig presets, material presets, background presets, seamless floor presets, reflective sky presets, plus 11 complete scenes. Presets requiring Dynamics and some MoGraph features not available in Cinema 4D Lite, are not included.
- The tools include 6 type tools, 4 camera rigs, 2 light rigs, a material tool, a seamless floor tool, reflective sky tool and background tool.
- 21 video tutorials hosted by master trainer John Dickinson.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)