MochaImport+ V5 for After Effects
$ 49.99 USD
Mocha Import for After Effects simplifies the workflow between Mocha and After Effects. More precisely, it helps you send your footage to Mocha and then to apply the Mocha tracking data back in After Effects in whatever way you want.
MochaImport+ Track in Mocha Button
Track in Mocha button: send clips including masks, in- and outpoints from After Effects to Mocha – with just one click.
MochaImport+ Status Panel
Easy Import: With the status panel, you always know what kind of tracking data you need to export for your task at hand.
MochaImport+ Apply Button
Apply your Tracking Data: MochaImport+ supports a variety of tasks from corner pin and movement of layers to stabilising shaky footage. Even complex rigs for stabilised precomps and image stabilisation can be created with just one click.
MochaImport in less than 5 minutes:
Tutorial: Getting Started with MochaImport+ :
Tutorial: Graffiti Comes Alive
Tutorial: Finger Screen
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Supported After Effects versions:
CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6
Supported Mocha versions:
All version of Mocha for After Effects, Mocha, and Mocha Pro
Supported corner pin effects:
Corner Pin, CC Power Pin, Red Giant Warp