Cinema 4D : Green Pack from The Pixel Lab
If you’re creating any designs for environmentally friendly themes, this pack will be perfect for you.
Nineteen green themed models including energy saving light bulbs, windmills, recycling solutions and solar panels.
This pack includes:
- Electric Charging Station
- Eco House
- Electric Plugs (2 versions)
- Electric Strip
- Energy Saving Lightbulb
- Energy World (Globe with Solar Panels etc. on it)
- Green Earth (Uses hair module)
- Green Beating Heart: Heart is animated to beat
- Heat Exchange Diagram
- Leaf Text: Easy to Customize
- Nuclear Plant
- Power Lines
- Recycle Bins
- Recyclable Cans
- Energy Lightbulb
- Solar Panels
- Preserve Water Tap Symbol
- Wind Turbines: 2 Versions, 1 showing the internal mechanics of the turbine!
* Proceeds from this pack go towards schools in Africa and a clean water project thanks to the diligence of Joren Kandel and Remco Van Der Meer.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
The models are made with Cinema 4D R12 and include textures.
NOTE: They will NOT work in versions previous to R12.
These are made as an .lib4d file so you can load these models into your Cinema 4D Content Browser and easily access the models at any time.
NOTE: the “Green Globe” file uses the hair module so you will need that. If you do not have the module, and want that model, a version with the hair made editable can be provided.