Data Glitch 2 for After Effects & Premiere Pro from Rowbyte Software
Simulate Realistic Digital Image Glitches with Ease!
Data Glitch is a native After Effects plugin that creates awesome realistic digital image glitches with total ease; something you would see during a satellite transmission, a cable broadcast or from a damaged disk. Bad TV plugin is great for an analogue TV look, but this is 2010 and you hardly see anything that’s analogue anymore, this plugin simulates a realistic digital glitch effect.
In real-life most of the glitches occur due to problems in encoding/decoding and sometimes data corruption, this plugin does exactly that, it encodes the data, glitches the data and then decodes it similar to the real life situation.
Data Glitch Plugin Demo:
- Support for YUV and RGB color spaces
- Image compression control with optional image map
- 4 different glitches: Scan, Block, Offset and Rect
- Individual control of each glitch with per channel control
- Per channel random seed control
- Alpha support for glitch, great for use on type and logos
- Support for After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Create Awesome Transitions with Ease.
- Compression Artifacts on the Fly
- Create Audio reactive animations with expressions.
- Control over the Glitch pattern.
- Image Type and Strip Type Glitches with quality settings.
- Compatible with both Mac and Windows.
Create Glitchy Type Tutorial: