Cinema 4D Training : The Gift
Learn the complete process for creating advanced 3D motion graphics in Cinema 4D and After Effects from scratch.
Cinema 4D Training – The Gift from Mograph Plus
In this series of tutorials you will go through the process of creating a very nice 3D motion graphic design called “The Gift”, completely from scratch, in Cinema 4D and After Effects.
Here is the motion graphic that you will create over this course:
In more than 4 Hours of in-depth video tutorials, you will go over all the techniques and workflows that were used in creating “The Gift”. If you want to learn how to create and design professional 3D motion graphics, this course is for you. You learn how to set up your scene all the way to the final render and compositing – no secrets – everything will be explained in detail.
What Will You Learn In This Course?
- By the end of this course you will have learned the techniques that professionals use in their daily workflow.
- By the end of this course you will be able to approach complex 3D motion graphic projects.
- By the end of this course you will be able to use the mograph module in Cinema 4D to create advanced motion graphics.
- By the end of this course you will have learned how to work with complex multi-camera setups in Cinema 4D.
- In this course you will learn how to prepare your scene for final render and handle multi-pass renders.
- In this course you will learn how to light your scene using Global Illumination.
- You will learn how to work with the Hair module in Cinema 4D.
- You will learn how to use After Effects to convert your boring 3D render into an amazing final image in Post production process.
Chapter 01 – 07:55 – Introduction and project overview
Chapter 02 – 04:26 – setting up the project and layout syncing
Chapter 03 – 06:10 – setting up the studio and basic lighting
Chapter 04 – 14:45 – main cloner setup and setting up the proxy for elements using Xpresso
Chapter 05 – 12:45 – adding the first wave to our main clones using effectors
Chapter 06 – 08:15 – adding secondary motion to our clones using plain effector
Chapter 07 – 21:34 – adding complex movement to our clones using shader effector
Chapter 08 – 05:42 – final tweaking
Chapter 09 – 13:45 – creating custom animated texture to reveal our Logo in after effects
Chapter 10 – 08:26 – using animated texture and shader effector to select specific Clones
Chapter 11 – 16:08 – adding complex movement to our logo cloner using different plain effectors
Chapter 12 – 05:50 – using shader effector to reveal the logo
Chapter 13 – 05:50 – adding different elements to our logo cloner
Chapter 14 – 06:22 – lighting, global illumination and adding dominant material
Chapter 15 – 08:01 – adding papery and colorful materials to our Logo cloner elements
Chapter 16 – 14:22 – creating hair-like swirly object
Chapter 17 – 05:20 – adding hair material to our object
Chapter 18 – 07:48 – adding our hair setup to the main scene and adjusting the GI
Chapter 19 – 04:56 – Caching Tracer object
Chapter 20 – 03:41 – final adjustments to our hair materials
Chapter 21 – 16:27 – the first 2 cameras, wide and weird angles are the keys
Chapter 22 – 19:15 – using camera morph and keyframes for the remaining 3 cameras
Chapter 23 – 21:09 – depth of field, multipass and final render
Chapter 24 – 19:37 – compositing and post production in After effects
Chapter 25 – 00:23 – Its finally finished!
Cinema 4D Training – The Gift
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)