Dive into the world of 2D inside of Cinema 4D
with Sketch & Toon Model Pack v.03 from eyedesyn
The pack is back! Sketch & Toon Model Pack v.03 includes over 30 MORE C4D models that are 100% ready for use in Sketch & Toon!
As an added bonus, there are now OVER 115 Sketch & Toon material shaders for you to use for your own models, or to apply new materials to the models in this pack. To use the models in this pack, it’s as easy as dragging and dropping the models into your viewport or into the provided Sketch & Toon Studio scene preset – that’s it!
While these models were built and optimised specifically for use with Sketch & Toon, these are full blown 3D models that you can use not only with Sketch & Toon but in any normal 3D workflow. That means you can use these models and apply normal 3D diffuse, reflective textures used in a typical 3D workflow.
34 Sketch & Toon Ready C4D Models & Over 115 Cel Shader Materials
What Is Included?
Over 30 3D models are included, optimised for use with the Sketch & Toon Module, but you can use these models for any workflow just as normal 3D models that you can light and texture any way you would like! That’s 34 3D models for only $30! That is less than $1 per model!
Version Compatibility & Cinema 4D Lite
The 3D models in this pack are compatible with any version of Cinema 4D but to use these models with the Sketch & Toon module, you will need Cinema 4D R13 (Visualize, or Studio version) and above. Sketch & Toon rendering module is only included in those versions of Cinema 4D.
|• Alarm Clock
• Ax (Fully animated)
• Balloons (Animated w/ Dynamics)
• Boat (Fully Animated)
• Bouy (Fully Animated)
• Boxing Glove (Fully Animated)
• Cardboard Box (Xpresso Rig)
• Domed Building
• Fish (Fully Animated)
• Football Helmets (Fully animated)
|• Gold Chain
• Headphones (Fully Animated)
• Human Heart
• Organizer (Fully Animated)
• Pillows (Fully animated)
• Gift Box
• Rocket Ship
• Smart Watch
Cinema 4D Pack : Sketch & Toon v.03
Related Items : Sketch and Toon
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)