Boole Falloff for Cinema 4D
$ 20.00 USD
Curious Animal have created Boole Falloff which combines two existing C4D effector falloffs to create a new falloff shape. (Licence Agreement)
Boole Falloff for Cinema 4D combines two existing Cinema4D effector falloffs to create a new falloff shape. You can subtract shapes from each other, create intersecting shapes, masks or simply add two shapes to each other for more control over your falloffs. Works with Cinema 4D’s Mograph effector falloffs and the newer deformers that include falloff tabs.
Combine two falloff shapes into one new shape – you can cut falloff shapes from each other, mask them, intersect them or simply add them together.
Simply add the two effectors with the falloffs you want to combine, and Boole Falloff will create a new falloff shape based on these.
A number of different blend modes allow you to cut falloff shapes from each other, mask them, intersect them or simply add them together. Check out the Boole Falloff Basics tutorial to get started.
You can download Boole Falloff and use ‘demo’ as your serial code to activate a 14 day non-rendering trial licence. We hope you like the demo, if you do, please come back to buy a serial code that will activate the full version.
Please Note: In order to generate a permanent serial number for this product, you will be asked to provide the first 11 digits of your Cinema 4D serial number. To locate your Cinema 4D serial number, in Cinema 4D choose Help – Personalise. Your serial number is located in the top right corner of the dialogue box.
UPDATE : February 11th, 2016
– This update adds support for Mograph generators in Super Source Falloff, as well as some big changes under the hood to make polygon based falloff shapes faster and more accurate. We’ve also given Noise Falloff and Boole Falloff a smoother workflow – you won’t need a second effector anymore (although you can still use one if you prefer), we’ve created a Falloff Tag you can use as the source instead. All the editor window handles for Falloff Tags are available to use from your Noise or Boole Falloff so it’s much easier to tweak your falloffs now.
– Newly created is Fallofftopia, a pack that includes Super Source Falloff, Noise Falloff and Boole Falloff – as well as a bonus Reference Falloff. Reference Falloff lets you select an effector (or Falloff Tag) to use it’s settings – so if you want to use the same falloff in several places you don’t have to copy-paste the settings any more, just use Reference Falloff!
– These updates support Cinema 4D versions R15-R17. Curious Animal are slowly dropping support for R13 & R14 across all of their plugins to ensure more up to date tools and to focus their resources on fewer versions.
System Requirements: Cinema 4D R15 – R16
Platform: Mac OS X, Windows
Licence Type: Commercial Licence and Demo Licence
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)