See how top Cinema 4D artists achieve outstanding visual effects for films and shorts in live presentations from Siggraph 2015.
01. Previz to Final Shot with Cinema 4D and Octane with Eric Demeusy
02. VFX for Indie Films with Josh Johnson
03. Breakdown of “Two Worlds” Animated Short with Andy Lefton
04. C4D VFX for Avengers: Age of Ultron & Need for Speed with Cantina Creative
05. Hellyfish VFX Breakdown in Cinema 4D with Patrick Longstreth
Cantina Creative shows how they used Cinema 4D to deliver Ironman’s HUD in Avengers: Age of Ultron and dramatic car crashes in Need For Speed. Josh Johnson demonstrates his visual effects work in the indie feature One and Two. Patrick Longstreth, Eric Demeusy and Andy Lefton show practical C4D techniques they used to add visual effects in outstanding self-directed short films.
Eric Demeusy: Previz to Final Shot with Cinema 4D and Octane
Josh Johnson: VFX for Indie Films
Andy Lefton: Breakdown of “Two Worlds” Animated Short
Cantina Creative: C4D VFX for Avengers: Age of Ultron & Need for Speed
Patrick Longstreth: Hellyfish VFX Breakdown in Cinema 4D
They have just released presentations on Film Visual Effects along with a number of other great presentations.
You can watch the full lineup of presentations here: Siggraph 2015 Rewind
Siggraph 2015 Rewind : Film Visual Effects