Projection for After Effects
$ 49.99 USD
Projection for After Effects by Ben Rollason
Makes light work of camera mapping onto 3D planes. It was created with the release of After Effects CS6 in mind, which now has the 3D Camera Tracker, a built-in matchmover. However, Projection works equally well with imported match-move data from programs such as Syntheyes, Boujou and PF Track.
Projection makes a variety of compositing tasks much easier. Once arduous tasks, like floor replacements, tracking mark removal and set-extensions are made much easier with Projection.
By projecting the camera’s view onto a match-moved surface, Projection effectively creates a plate from a moving shot – a static overhead view of part of the moving image. That makes altering that part of the image child’s play. For instance, tracking marks in a shot can now be removed with a single quick paint stroke, taking seconds instead of hours.
Projection is also great fun for other motion graphic orientated tasks. For instance, have some fun and create funky parallax tricks and other trick shots, create believable reflections on AE geometry objects and even create tilt / shift effects.
Download the Projection User Guide
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Some of these applications are demonstrated in the two Projection demos, don't forget to check them out:
After Effects CS6, CS5.5, CS5