MovieType for Cinema 4D from Motionworks
Introducing MovieType for Cinema 4D from Motionworks – a collection of Cinema 4D presets and tools for creating dynamic, movie trailer-style graphics fast.
MovieType includes over 250 presets which used individually or combined, enable you to capture the essence of blockbuster movie type looks.
MovieType puts the key tools for creating impactful animation at your fingertips, allowing you to work faster and spend more time designing and doing the fun stuff.
The Type, Camera, Light, Material and Scene element presets can be combined in countless ways for both popular and truly unique looks.
Tonnes of Training
MovieType includes 22 video tutorials covering all the basics plus many general Cinema 4D techniques.
Just Type? No Way!
The MovieType toolset can be used to enhance any Cinema 4D scene. Try it with logos, models, anything.
As designers who specialise in movie promos, we built MovieType to allow us to work faster and produce consistently great looking work every time. MovieType gives us, and now you, a creative head start and fast tracks many repetitive tasks which steal valuable design time.
Spending less time in 3D gives you more time to focus on compositing in applications such as Adobe After Effects, to finish the look. MovieType Plus will include walkthrough training demonstrating how we enhance our work using After Effects and plug-ins such as Optical Flares.
MovieType isn’t a plug-in, it’s a set of tools which bring together the most useful features of Cinema 4D and MoGraph for creating cool, cinematic text looks. If you want to further customise your looks you still have complete access to all of the Cinema 4D tools.
- Over 250 type presets, camera rig presets, light rig presets, material presets, Background presets, Seamless floor presets, Reflective sky presets, plus 12 complete scenes. The tools include 6 type tools, 4 camera rigs, 2 light rigs, a material tool, a seamless floor tool, reflective sky tool and background tool.
- 22 video tutorials hosted by master trainer John Dickinson.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
Cinema 4D R11.5, R12, R13 or R14 with MoGraph module. The Advanced Render Module is required to render Ambient Occlusion.
Flash Player 10 or above is required to watch the training.
Runs on Mac or PC operating system.