Layer Groups v2 for After Effects
$ 44.99 USD
Layer Groups v2 for After Effects from Alan Eddie
Comprehensive functionality to mimic how Photoshop handles groups. One of the most requested features in After Effects.
Layer Groups v2 for After Effects is a simple plugin script for AE that ports the Layer Groups paradigm from Photoshop:
Bold = new in v2
- Visually expand and collapse groups in the timeline.
- Hide and show, respecting child layer visibility
- Delete group and/or contents.
- Duplicate entire groups (with stacking and relative parenting intact!)
- Easily add/subtract from groups.
- Optional parenting using Shift key.
- Group Mattes.
- Isolate function (Now included in Layer groups).
- – Isolate layers in timeline / Isolate by label colour.
- – Focus on the layers you are working on.
- More menu (more functions – eg. trim group to child layers).
- Bake(precomp) or unBake groups.
- Rename groups
- Stacking button (+auto Stacking) – keep layer stacked properly, each to their groups and layers not in groups – out of groups.
- After Effects ‘look’ to fit in UI, small unobtrusive buttons.
- Stack UI row or column.
- Set default dialog position.
- Groups are colour coded (turn off in settings.)
Upgrade notice: If you purchased Layer Groups 1 after Aug 31, 2013 you can upgrade for free. If you purchased it before then you can upgrade for $9.99. Login to see the discounted price if you qualify.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
After Effects CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4