Cinema 4D : Industrial Pack from The Pixel Lab
The Pixel Lab’s most popular pack to date with dozens of elements you can use to grunge up your industrial scenes.
Included are 2 3D environments, 25 industrial models, 10 HDRIs, 9 C4D metal textures and 50 texture images.
Also included are tons of trusses, beams and metal objects to take your design to the next level.
This pack includes:
- Air Duct: With either cable supports or bar supports
- Beams: 6 different beam styles with 3 different options for end caps
- Cargo Containers
- Ceiling Fan
- Chains: Circular or straight, grungy or clean textures, easily extendable
- Cogs: Fully animated, either grungy or clean textures
- Hinges: Two hinge styles, either grungy or clean textures
- Industrial Lights: Grungy or clean
- Oil Drums
- Pressure Gauge
- Square Air Duct: Cable supports or feet for on ground with optional end unit
- Faucet Tap
- Truss Connector unit
- Circular Truss Multi-Level: Clean texture and grungy texture
- Circular Truss Multi-Level 2: Clean texture and grungy texture
- Circle Truss One Level: Clean texture and grungy texture
- Truss Full Circle: Clean texture and grungy texture
- Truss Triangle: Clean texture and grungy texture
- Truss: 4 different end cap styles plus clean texture and grungy texture
- Video Light
- Warehouse Containers
- Warehouse Light
- Wooden Pallets
- Two complete environments, an Industrial Warehouse and a Parking Garage
- 10 HDRI’s including accurate HDRI’s of the Industrial Warehouse and Parking Garage
- 9 Cinema 4D Metal Textures
- 50 grungy texture images perfect for industrial and textured designs in 2D or 3D
2 COMPLETE 3D ENVIRONMENTS:
25 INDUSTRIAL MODELS:
10 HDR IMAGES:
50 INDUSTRIAL TEXTURE IMAGES:
9 C4D METAL TEXTURES:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
The models are made with Cinema 4D R12 and include textures. Many objects, such as the trusses, include two texture options, you can simply delete the far right texture tag to reveal the other option. You may have to change some of the texture parameters based on your lighting set up.
NOTE: These models will NOT work in versions previous to R12.
NOTE: In order to keep the file size manageable I made a folder for some HDRIs and textures that numerous models reference. Because C4D may be searching for my computers file structure, you may have to re-link the HDRIs and maybe some textures. Going back one file structure or a simple search will make this very easy, just wanted to you to be aware of it.