HB MODELLINGBUNDLE 2.12 for Cinema 4D
$ 98.00 USD
60+ Scripts for Modelling in Cinema 4D, a Modelling Layout and more. Work faster and be much more productive with HB ModellingBundle.
HB MODELLINGBUNDLE 2.12
from Holger Biebrach
What Is It?
HB ModellingBundle is a set of over 60 scripts for Maxon’s Cinema 4D which are dedicated to 3D modelling.
The goal of these scripts is to improve workflows and perform many operations a great deal faster, this means less clicks and less mouse movement. With HB ModellingBundle you receive not only 60 plus scripts but also a very well chosen set of shortcuts, a modelling layout for C4D and a template C4D scene which shows tools settings in the viewport which makes working in fullscreen mode much easier.
HB ModellingBundle is the result of Holger Biebrach’s 10 years experience with Cinema 4D as a professional 3D Generalist. Early in his career he began creating custom scripts to make any repetitive process in C4D much faster. Over the years he has added a lot of ‘stuff’ and the collection is still growing. To get a better idea about the bundle, please watch the many videos below which show you the potential of this feature packed product.
UP TO 10 TIMES LESS CLICKS PER OPERATION
If you are willing to change some behaviours and use scripts with shortcuts, you will very quickly feel what it means to work with HB ModellingBundle. It is safe to say that the most frequent actions you do in C4D for modelling, will now be accomplished in 2-10 times fewer clicks.
HB ModellingBundle includes all of the scripts below. New scripts will be added in future versions of HB ModellingBundle which will be free to all customers. You will receive fast and detailed support using a direct support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Snapping Scripts
– easier setup of snapping settings.
4 Brushsize/strength Scripts
– for changing brush settings.
– make loopcuts in the centre of edges.
– toggle view port filters to see only relevant stuff.
7 Clone Scripts
– clone polygons along an axis and align without gap.
– use default editor camera and make some other settings.
– 6 different modes to delete objects or components.
– change subdivisions of any parametric object or reset settings.
– evenly distribute points of selected edges.
– makes several settings to speedup the viewport and restores old settings.
– group each selected object under a null.
– make current selected objects symmetrical in local or global space.
– change colour of all guides objects.
– make instances of all selected objects while the last selected is referenced.
– knife tool setup to make line cuts.
– knife tool setup to make path cuts.
– line up selected edges.
– knife tool setup to make loop cuts.
– makes loop selections.
– creates a local workplane on the selected components and an orthogonal camera.
– makes some settings and toggles to model mode.
– move tool with some settings.
– easily rename objects in the viewport.
– paste objects at mouse position and aligns to surface normal.
– sets up path selection tool.
– sets up phong break selection.
– one click to setup sweep nurbs.
– easily setup object for retopology.
– rotate tool with some settings.
– rotate objects 90 degrees or reset PSR.
– smooths out edge selections.
– snap edge selections to spline.
– scale tool with some settings.
– tool to make polygon selections.
– select objects of same type or with same point count.
– set the phongangle of selected objects.
– makes a deformer setup to deform polygonobjects like a Bezier-Nurbs.
– isolate objects or polygons and frames selection.
– centres points near the symmetry plane to fix holes in the symmetry.
– deletes half of the object and puts it into a symmetry object.
– toggles modes between points/edges/polygons and makes some other very nice decisions.
– toggles soft selection.
– toggles visibility of selected objects.
– repeates last modelling command.
NEW IN V2.12 (November 2016):
• NEW : R18 compatibility for Knife Scripts
• NEW : Additional Modo ColorScheme
• NEW : Additional Modo Material
• NEW : HB_OberwriteMaterial will apply a Modomaterial if no Material is selected and Modomaterial present in Contentbrowser
• FIXED : Issue with HB_Relax where the Object jumps to Zero sometimes
• FIXED : Issue with HB_EdgeToSpline where multi segment Splines would not work sometimes.
NEW IN V2.1:
• HB_MaterialOverwrite (Overwrite materials in the Viewport)
• HB_SelectionToCircle (Arrange points in a Circleshape)
• HB_Relax (Relax points and keep border)
• Realtime Utilityshaders
• Defaults for Objects and Tools
• Template Modelling Scene
• Bluenight Color Scheme
• Modelling Layout
• Extensive Documentation with Videolinks
HB MODELLING BUNDLE 2.1
$ 98.00 USD Add to cart
HB ModellingBundle works with R15 and up on Mac and PC with one exception – HB_Solo only works with R16 and up.
The following scripts need MoGraph to run:
The following scripts need Sketch & Toon to run:
HB MODELLING BUNDLE 2.0
$ 98.00 USD Add to cart
30% STUDENT DISCOUNT: Holger is very kindly offering a 30% student discount on HB MODELLING BUNDLE 2.1! In order to take advantage of this very generous offer, take three photographs of your student ID, all within 30 seconds, with your name shown very clearly and then email them to Holger for verification. Once the photographs have been verified, helloluxx will send you a 30% discount coupon code. To ensure positive verification, the photographs must not be edited in any photo editing software or in any way at all.
HB MODELLING BUNDLE 2.1
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)