ft-Toolbar 2 for After Effects
$ 39.99 USD
Create your own custom toolbars with effects, presets, expressions, scripts or any commands you use the most often in After Effects. If you require a multi-user licence then please contact us. (Licence Agreement)
ft-Toolbar 2 for After Effects from François Tarlier
Create your own custom toolbar with effects, presets or any commands you use most often with ft Toolbar for After Effects.
Toolbar Editor :
Create multiple toolbars – *New*
Add, delete, re-order, set buttons of your toolbar.
7 Kinds Of Buttons:
- EFFECT : set the name of the effect you want to use (See usage details below).
- EXPRESSION : type any expression you want to apply to a selected property – *New*
- ANIMATION PRESET : select an animation preset file (.ffx) to apply.
- SCRIPT LAUNCHER : select an script file (.jsx or .jsxbin) to launch, even works with dockable scripts.
- MENU : call any menu item you want to call. For example : Time-Reverse Keyframes.
- OS : Any Operating System command you can run into your terminal can be set here. For example calc (on Windows) or open -a Calculator (on Mac) would start the calculator.
Get Effect Name : The EFFECT mode requires the effect matchname. If you don’t know or are not sure about the effect matchname, apply the effect on a layer, select it, and click on this button. It will set the ‘MatchName’ for you. Matchname are unique name that AE uses to identify specific effects even if they have the same name.
Get Effect with Parameters : This feature will grab the selected effect’s matchname and also the value of all it’s parameters. So you can re-apply an effect with some predefined values. *New*
- Buttons Icon : You can assign a custom image icon to each button. You can create your own icons or download a free icon pack below. All icons will be downloaded and saved into the config file. When you export the config file (json) for use on another machine all the icons will be included so no need to keep the .png files. The buttons size can be set to any size you like, but it is a good idea for it to match the size of your icons.
- Import/Export : You can import and export the config file to set the same configuration on several computer or for making backups
- Configuration file path (json) : You can set the path of the saved config file (json) anywhere you want. (ie. to a dropbox folder to keep all your computer sync with the same config). The config file will include encoded versions of any custom icons.
As built-in multi-toolbar system : *New*
Now you will be able to have more than one toolbar in the same instance. A dropdown menu will appear at the top of your toolbar so you can select which one you would like to see. This is nice on small screen to keep things tidy without using too much screen space.
As several instance of ft-Toolbar:
New features since version 1.x:
* Entirely re-developed from the ground up:
* Toolbar’s side:
New UI layout managment (allow the buttons to organize them self in the best way)
New smart scrollbar (if all buttons can’t display in the toolbar’s area, a scrollbar will appear with proper spacing parameter)
New spacing parameter between buttons
New Button Error Handling (it will show in the info panel)
Toolbar Editor’s side:
updates in real-time
import old configuration from version 1.x
Able to select effects from a dropdown list
New Button “Expression” Type”
New Button “Effect” with pre-defined parameters
New “Key Modifier” options per button
Able to load “Animation presets” from anywhere on your harddrive
Able to load “Script files” from anywhere on your harddrive
Check for updates online.
New built-in multi-toolbar support
Configuration file is now json to be more compact and faster to handle
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
After Effects CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4