Cinema 4D Training : Box Studio
$ 30.00 USD
Learn the complete process for creating advanced 3D motion graphics in Cinema 4D and After Effects from scratch.
Cinema 4D Training – Box Studio from Mograph Plus
In this series of tutorials you will go through the process of creating a very nice 3D motion graphic design called “Box Studio”, completely from scratch, in Cinema 4D and After Effects.
Here is the motion graphic that you will create over this course:
In more than 3 Hours of in-depth video tutorials we will go over all the techniques and workflows that were used in creating the “Box Studio” motion graphic.
- If you want to learn how to create and design professional 3D motion graphics, this course is for you.
- If you think you know the basics of Cinema 4D but cannot design a professional looking Motion graphic, make sure to take the course and learn the thought process behind a high quality motion design and how to approach one.
Learn how to set up your scene all the way to the final render and compositing, no secrets, everything will be explained in detail.
What Will You Learn In This Course?
- You will learn how to apply camera calibration techniques and turn your simple photo into a complex 3D environment.
- By the end of this course you will have learned the techniques that professionals use in their daily workflow.
- By the end of this course you will be able to approach complex 3D motion graphic projects.
- By the end of this course you will be able to use the mograph module in Cinema 4D to create advanced motion graphics.
- By the end of this course you will have learned how to work with complex dynamic simulations in Cinema 4D.
- You will learn how to use different forces to control the behavior of your dynamic solution.
- In this course you will learn how to prepare your scene for final render and handle multi-pass renders.
- In this course you will learn how to light your scene using Global Illumination.
- You will learn how to create complex and nice materials.
- You will learn how to use After Effects to convert your boring 3D render to an amazing final image in Post production process.
Chapter 01 – 08:29 – Introduction and project overview
Chapter 02 – 13:10 – camera calibration
Chapter 03 – 13:10 – adjusting camera calibration and modeling major features
Chapter 04 – 17:29 – modeling the furniture and matching it with camera calibration
Chapter 05 – 03:15 – keep your scene organised!
Chapter 06 – 10:29 – modeling and material setup for the elements
Chapter 07 – 13:57 – setting up first cloner and dynamic simulation
Chapter 08 – 07:37 – using xpresso to link the luminance of the material and the speed of the objects
Chapter 09 – 07:37 – lighting, GI, adjusting floorˈs material
Chapter 10 – 09:53 – texturing bag model and putting it into position
Chapter 11 – 07:07 – modeling and material creation of required elements for 2nd dynamic simulation
Chapter 12 – 10:23 – creating proxy for bag and why we should do that
Chapter 13 – 05:53 – filling the bag
Chapter 14 – 13:18 – working on main logoˈs dynamic simulation, it’s tricky!
Chapter 15 – 08:11 – baking the solution and final touches
Chapter 16 – 04:57 – cleaning up the bag model
Chapter 17 – 15:29 – rendering
Chapter 18 – 11:48 – compositing in After Effects
Chapter 19 – 00:22 – final thoughts and conclusion!
Cinema 4D Training – Box Studio
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)