See technical directors show how Cinema 4D’s character and simulation tools simplify animation work. Bret Bays, a TD at Disney Animation, explains how C4D enabled him to streamline processes for The Ottoman Project. He also demonstrates how Cinema 4D makes defining joint weights far less tedious.
The presentations by Casey Hupke and Brandon Parvini focus on simulation. Watch and discover how you can quickly create impressive fluid effects using C4D with X-Particles and Turbulence FD. You’ll also gain invaluable insights about nodal texturing and GPU rendering with Octane, Sketch and Toon techniques, as well as render optimisation.
01. Creating a Character Rigging Pipeline in Cinema 4D with Bret Bays
02. Weighting Workflows for Cinema 4D Character Animation with Bret Bays
03. Simulation and Render Workflows in Cinema 4D with Brandon Parvini
04. Optimising Sketch and Toon Renders with Brandon Parvini
05. C4D with X-Particles and TurbulenceFD with Casey Hupke
Bret Bays: Creating a Character Rigging Pipeline in Cinema 4D:
Bret Bays: Weighting Workflows for Cinema 4D Character Animation
Brandon Parvini: Simulation and Render Workflows in Cinema 4D
Brandon Parvini: Optimising Sketch and Toon Renders
Casey Hupke: C4D with X-Particles and TurbulenceFD
Siggraph 2015 Rewind : Cinema 4D Character Rigging Techniques & Particle Effects and Fluid Simulation